Receipt,Classic,$31,eckel-korsika.de,Bluetooth,/ethine112224.html,Printer,,Gainscha,desktop,Office Products , Office Electronics , Point-of-Sale (POS) Equipment,Entry-Level Gainscha Classic Entry-Level Bluetooth Receipt Manufacturer regenerated product Printer desktop $31 Gainscha Classic Entry-Level Bluetooth Receipt Printer, desktop Office Products Office Electronics Point-of-Sale (POS) Equipment Receipt,Classic,$31,eckel-korsika.de,Bluetooth,/ethine112224.html,Printer,,Gainscha,desktop,Office Products , Office Electronics , Point-of-Sale (POS) Equipment,Entry-Level Gainscha Classic Entry-Level Bluetooth Receipt Manufacturer regenerated product Printer desktop $31 Gainscha Classic Entry-Level Bluetooth Receipt Printer, desktop Office Products Office Electronics Point-of-Sale (POS) Equipment
Connect iSH58 to Android device
1. Find out printer Bluetooth name from Interface Information page (eg. Printer_008B).
2. Enable Bluetooth feature on your Android device. Go to settings gt; Connections gt; Bluetooth and turn it on. Or swipe down from the top of the screen to show the quick settings panel and tap the Bluetooth icon.
3. The Android device will automatically scan for the available devices. Select your printer Bluetooth name and connect to it.
4. Open Android App (eg.: Gprinter, LoyversePOS, Kyte, iReap, Pozool POS, Wamp;O etc), click Settings to make sure printer status connected and do necessary printer settings, like paper width(58mm), print width(48mm), number of copies printed etc. Then create printing templates for receipts printing.
5. Gainscha iSH58 supports standard ESC/POS commands, barcode, NV Logo and multiple language printing, the software developer can use Gainscha Android SDK to easily implement the printing function to the App.
Connect iSH58 to iOS device
1. Enable Bluetooth feature on your iOS device.
2. Scan below QR code or search Gprinter in App Store to download Gprinter Demo App, open App and go to Settings to connect the printer Bluetooth name, go to create and edit the printing template for receipt printing.
3. The software developer can use Gainscha iOS SDK to easily implement the printing function to the App.
4. We provide SDK for iOS and Android
Installing Windows Printer Driver
1. Turn off the printer, connect the USB cable, and turn on the printer.
2. Download and save the Windows printer driver in your PC: Driver_Install_AIIDrv(GBEN2_0_4_7).
2. Click the driver icon to start the installation
3. Select Driver name iSH58, Specify USB port and click Install.
4. After driver installation finished, go back to Printers and Scanners, youâll find printer icon.
Note: To change and select correct USB port, please go to Printer Properties (USB001/USB002â¦), if you get windows selftest page printed successfully, the driver is installed correctly. For further more settings, please go to driver Printing Preferences.
Turn off the printer, press and hold the FEED button to turn on the printer power, til the ERROR LED goes off and you release FEED button, selftest page will be printed out, youâll find printer default/current setting parameters.
Cash Drawer Connection
iSH58 comes with cash drawer port, you can connect 12V cash drawer.
|Print Methodï¼||Direct thermal line||Direct thermal line|
|Interfaceï¼||USB + Bluetooth||USB + Bluetooth|
|Print Widthï¼||48mm max.||48mm max.|
|Batteryï¼||2200mAh / 7.4V|
Building an ecosystem that nurtures innovation and entrepreneurship
The Sandbox ecosystem provides a place for the catalysts to test ideas, make changes and eventually develop truly scalable solutions. The ecosystem allows for sharing, networking, collaborating and deliberating ideas with other catalysts. The value of the Sandbox lies in its ability to identify synergies and explore potential collaboration among the catalyst network.
The key learning points from the Sandbox experience, and emphasize what makes the
Sandbox ecosystem count.
We are proud to associate with industry leaders who are enabling us in
co-creating vibrant social entrepreneurship ecosystems in tier-II and tier-III cities of India.
These social investments in our high-impact initiatives demonstrate their ownership in
addressing the challenges faced by disadvantaged communities. We look forward to partnering with
more such inspired organizations to build India's social infrastructure
through the bottom-up approach.